Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photoshop

Photoshop is such a cool program, but has so many programs that can do so many things I was becoming overwhelmed. Once in the computer, I eventually got the hang of simple things, such as changing the sizes of objects, editing the darkness of the colors, and deleting any unnecessary details.

I also got to use a scanner for the first time, which was pretty cool and I was surprised how accurate the picture being scanned into the computer was. 

I don't know if I will ever use Photoshop again but I know that a scanner will become important in the future, whether it is in my own classroom or if it is at my home.

As far as my final project went, I don't think that it looks realistic. I wish I knew how to make the pink ball more solid in color and rid of the light coloring so that it is consistent with the whole picture. I’m sure there is a way to do it on Photoshop but because we are getting such a quick overview, it wasn’t included in our instruction.

Like the students said in the video that we watched today, it was cool to see the finished product. I finished something on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment