Tuesday, April 17, 2012

iMovie Experience

When Denvy started explaining the project of iMovie, I immediately began to feel overwhelmed. How were we going to make and edit a 30 second movie in an hour and a half? However once we got filming the scenes, I began to relax a bit.

The actual scenes were really fun and I wish the video could be longer than 30 seconds because we were enjoying being goofy and including it in our video. We ended up cutting around 15 seconds of stuff just to make sure that the video was in the correct perameters of the class.

Unlike Photoshop, the editing of the project for iMovie was very simple. It was easy to get used to adding a title, inserting different transitions, and a scrolling cast list at the end.

The one thing that I really dislike about the program iMovie was the saving of the finished project was extremely complicated. I tried to save it the first time but the finished project vanished. I had no idea where it went. So, needless to say, I began to get stressed out again. I had to remake the project with all of the individual videos that we had filmed earlier that day, and even then I was not sure if it had actually saved. I wish that it wasn’t so complicated to go back and work on a created project.

Overall I really enjoyed Photoshop more than I had originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment