Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Inclass tests and fake websites

I was really impressed with the in class testing techniques. I liked the hand-devices because you have it with you and you can change your answer if you change your mind. One pain would be that you have to rent or buy the device rather than using something that you already have. I, too, liked the technique over the internet. Not only was it a free program but it also can be used with any device that you have, such as a smartphone, iPod, and laptop. This program, however, is not good for those who do not own any of these technologies. The cost is something that some people can't afford.

Classrooms today are doing a great job at incorporating the jump of technology into the classroom.

While these two programs are perfect for high school and college programs, it is not applicable for the middle school. So, it is nothing that I would ever use in the classroom. Therefore, I would never use it. But, it is a handy program to be aware of.

I was not aware of all of the faulty websites online! It is kind of scary how much false information is out there and how gullible people may think that it is true. In my middle school classroom, I would like to show my students these faulty websites and how some can look legitimate when they are completely false, or with no credible background.

Overall I was very happy with today's class. I learned a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment